Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Kleenex Please!

Seems like forever since I have posted on here- The whole family has taken turns being way sick with whatever this horrible thing is that is going around. :( (I couldn't even tell you how many boxes of Kleenex we have gone through, luckily they were Kleenex with Vicks in them. By far the Best Tissues Ever!) Anyway, just wanted to pop in, say hello, and hope that everyone either is over it already or hasn't gotten it yet!Take care, and I will post soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Dalton said...

Like, where is the posting about the valentine pictures??? I'm sure everyone wants to see it!!! :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Hey I saw your name on Aleisha's blog and though I'd say hi!

Caton said...

i had no idea you had a blog..i am dumb! anyway your kiddos are too cute and i hope all is well and that you are all feeling better!