Thursday, January 24, 2008

JUST A QUICK ONE...

So,I am cleaning and I keep passing my cat who is acting kind of weird, but I don't stop to see what she is doing. After about a half hour, I finally stop to look at her and she is playing with something hanging off of her face- batting it around like a cat toy. OK, have the mental picture? Anyway, at first i thought it was a cricket hanging on something. I got really close to realize that it was a huge nasty booger, coming out of her nose. Sick-o... I run to find my camera, run back to the computer and grab my SD card, run back to the cat, and its gone. Figures huh. However, she left it for me on the tile...

3 comments:

aleisha said...

since when do cats get boogers?!?!?! learn something new every day I guess!

Lisa Dalton said...

That is so not normal! Eww! Poor thing!

*Mexi_Mama* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.