Friday, December 14, 2007

To laugh or not to laugh?

My baby Collin is officially 3 years old today! With Riley's b-day right around the corner, we are having a joint party tomorrow with family and a few friends. The boys have been asking to jump in the bouncy house(courtesy of Papa G) so I told them that they had to clean up the toy room. They himmed and hawwed about it for a few minutes and then off they went. Collin even managed to grab the dust pan from under the sink. Wow I thought. So I go about putting the groceries away, and they come running in saying they are done. I go in there to see all the toys pushed to the walls and a clean center of the room. I say "no way jose's... I don't want to see ANY toys on the floor." They look at each other, say ok, and I go back to the kitchen. Not even ten minutes go by and the room is nearly spotless- a few toys in the corner and the closet doors shut. I open the doors to see this.... (How could I be mad? I couldn't''t help but laugh. They're weren't any toys on the floor.)





^The toys in the corner...^




^The Stash in the closet...^

1 comment:

The Hoffman Family said...

Haha! Its starting already. They must have their mamma's jeans!